Happy New Year!
I’ve lt the transition to 2014 sink in for about 32 hours before writing this post. I’ve never really made resolutions or pushed myself to a course of action just because it’s been a new year, however for 2014 I have set myself some activity goals.
- Temora Aviation Museum – http://www.aviationmuseum.com.au
Attend one or two of the days.
These are pretty much fortnightly starting on the 1st of February
- Navy Fleet Air Arm Museum – http://www.navy.gov.au/history/museums/fleet-air-arm-museum
As one of the few regularly open (non flying) aviation museums within a short drive of Canberra it’s a shame I haven’t visited this sooner.
- Chryslers on the Murray – http://www.chryslersonthemurray.com
I last checked the show out in 2011. The focus for 2014 is on the VH, VH, VJ models which are some of my favourites. It’s a solid 4 hour haul to get to the show but will be a great opportunity for Celeste to stretch her legs.
- NSW All Chrysler Day – http://www.allchryslerday.com
It’s probably been 6 or 7 years sine I went to this show, so it’s about time that I make it happen again.
- South Coast Nationals – http://www.southcoastnats.bravehost.com
Went for the first time last year and thought it was a great show, the setting in Moruya makes it even more worthwhile.
- Gunning Fireworks Festival – http://www.gunningfireworksfestival.com.au
After attending in 2013 I’m not sure a year should pass without going. It’s an awesome display, this year I think the GoPro needs to attend as well.
So there you have it, just a few things I’m hoping to get myself to, starting in a few weeks, it should mean that almost every month there’s a day trip to get some video and photos and generally enjoy.